Team Fortress 2 Day of Defeat Style?

TheHunter

Rookie
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
69
Have you ever wondered what Team Fortress 2 in world war 2 would be like?
Well, now you don't have to worry :D. This is what i think it will be like if there was such a style.

Please disregard the I.P for the server. This was made 2 years ago ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTGrjcgSeAA[/ame]

*Yes guys I know this is Saving Private Ryan but is well made and I wanted to show you what it would be like to play Team Fortress 2 in World War 2*
 
I couldn't agree with you more Dr.Compton. I love Team Fortress 2 and when I saw it go with a movie I liked, it made me want to watch and play more :)
 
Hasn't this been posted about 47 times? I'm not sure if this is the same one, but I think it is.
 
Hasn't this been posted about 47 times? I'm not sure if this is the same one, but I think it is.

Yes, it has been posted multiple times.

TheHunter, please use the search button to check to see if something you have worth posting has not been posted already.
 
Yes, it has been posted multiple times.

TheHunter, please use the search button to check to see if something you have worth posting has not been posted already.

Sorry, I'll search next time Beta sorry for causing you to type this.
 
Like the others said, it has been posted numerous times prior to this--but it's still a really great video. I love hearing the TF2 dialogue in there, it's hilarious. :P
 
Two years later and it still makes me chuckle when I hear the medic screaming on fire jumping out of the bunker.
 
wow, never even seen that before, so thanks for the post.
why aren't more movies re-made TF2 style? :laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top