My backpack

SnipaDuDe-

Active Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
355
I have decided to delete everything in my backpack and at the end of every day im going to post a screenshot of my backpack and post it on the forums to see what i get. It will be a nice way to see percentages of items and stuff like that. we can also bet on what guns i may or may not get!
tf220090618104805.jpg


Ok what gun will i be getting first? You know i think i regret doing this already
 
First gun i got was teh Blutsauger. i will make a post of what guns i have at the end of the day though
 
Could you scale it down a bit, i don't like the page stretch.


This'll be an interesting experiment.
 
So far i have 1 Blutsauger ( first ) and a Kgb ( second ) What will be next? My bet is the cloak and dagger
 
no sandmans and atm im at 1 blutsauger, 2 Kgb's, 1 Jarate, and 1 Bonk! in that order i will be idling tonight so ill see what i get and post it. Edit : Never noticed the 2nd set of Kgb's dont know the order with it sorry = ( but im gonna put it inbetween jarate and bonk! considering thats probely when i got it
 
Last edited:
I'm actually going to go ahead and guess... Backburner and Force-a-nature. I have like 5 of those. Now if only I could duel wield the backburner...
 
1.Blutsauger
2.Killing Gloves of Boxing
3.Jarate
4.Killing Gloves of Boxing
5.Bonk! Atomic Punch
6. Sandman
7.Huntsman
8.Blutsauger
9. Force-a-Nature
10.Sandvich
11.Ubersaw
12.Blutsauger
13.Sandvich

3 Blutsaugers.
2 Killing Gloves of Boxing.
1 Jarate
1 Bonk! Atomic Punch
1 Sandman
1 Huntsman
1 Force-a-Nature
2 Sandviches
1 Ubersaw

After idling that is all i have
 
I've been waiting for Bonk and FAN forever. Those are the only ones I still need to have everything.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top