TF2 Changed Animations

WaterSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
2,158
I'd swear that someone already posted it, but I searched and searched and couldn't find it. So, I present to you, TF2 changed Animations:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjGQybEvc4&feature=fvw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjGQybEvc4&feature=fvw[/ame]



(Admins, if somehow I missed a thread about this, please lock/delete/whatever. No hard feelings)
 
I know how he did it. He created(or copied) the skins from one class, and used it as the other.

Like he took soldier.vmt and replaced it with pyro.vmt and taunted. Very clever, unique.....and creepy!
 
I remember seeing this before. If he had got it so that it looked more natural instead of a bunch of glitch-looking weapons, and civilians walking around, then he might have something.
 
Yeah, I kinda like how the body proportions change. It's so creepy. I like how the engie looks!
 
i dont think im allowed to say what it looks like the solly is doing with the shovel taunt here
 
I think the medic and the pyro beating himself with an axe in the head was probably the highlights of that video. Awesome. lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top