- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 789
Ok so iver decided i have a major problem with my pc. It started about 2 or 3 weeks ago when i went to update my video card drivers. I downloaded them straight from the ati website. After doing so i removed the old ones just like i used to and restarted and installed the new ones then restarted again. When i was installing the new drivers windows would not allow them to work because they were not digitally signed. So i tried about 3 more times after redownloading the same and older versions of the drivers. Still the same problem.
My work around was to just boot windows and disable digital driver signatures. Ive been trying to find the problem ever since. So i still didnt know what it and on wednesday my new mouse arrived at my house and i go to install in on my pc and what do you know? the same thing happens again when installing the drivers for it. I used the drivers right of the Razor cd that came with my mouse and windows told me they were not digitally signed.
So my question is: Does anyone know what the problem is with my pc and how to fix it?
I know i can reformat it but i need to get storage space somewhere to back up my files before i do that. I just want to know if there is a way to fix it without reformatting.
My work around was to just boot windows and disable digital driver signatures. Ive been trying to find the problem ever since. So i still didnt know what it and on wednesday my new mouse arrived at my house and i go to install in on my pc and what do you know? the same thing happens again when installing the drivers for it. I used the drivers right of the Razor cd that came with my mouse and windows told me they were not digitally signed.
So my question is: Does anyone know what the problem is with my pc and how to fix it?
I know i can reformat it but i need to get storage space somewhere to back up my files before i do that. I just want to know if there is a way to fix it without reformatting.















