eGO Media Productions

media_logo.png

We are starting a media production team for eGO. We know we have a lot of talent here in eGO and we want you! We are planning a regular newscast with clips from each division. eGO media productions will also include any special projects from each division.

We will need people in every aspect of creative media production. Some possible needs:

video editing
sound editing
voice overs
writers
camera people
directors
idea people
designers
animators

Anything else involved that I've missed, we need.

We need people in EVERY division to help out with divisional projects to be under the eGO media production umbrella. We'll work on getting together for a meeting and getting some ideas going sometime next week. If you are interested or just have questions, we will be having a meeting in Ventrillo on Monday at 10 pm eastern.

MEETING TONIGHT!
June 22 - ventrillo
10PM EST
9PM CST
8PM MST
7PM PST​
 
Last edited:
Anything with multimedia, you got me hooked. I'm part of a Multimedia Productions and Digital Media Productions class at my school and I would be glad to help out any. If I had some of my work still saved or on YouTube I would be proud and happy to show everyone, but sadly I do not. Either way though, I'd love to give it a shot.

~Nemesis64
 
What about feedback people? Don't you need some of those?

I can also provide ideas.
 
I 100% want to be part of the productions team, writing, idea person, some still work, some audio, some video, camera person whatever. I WILL have to miss the first meeting on Monday as I have to work that night 11pm est - 7am est
 
I'd love to help out in any way possible, this sounds awesome! I can do video editing, voice editing, idea person, anything needed I'd love to help out. As soon as i figure out how to send one I'm gonna pm PurpleNurple.
 
I can help!

I see that you are searching for people and I'd love to help as much as possible! The position that I request on the team is 'Idea Person'!!!!!! You'll beat the Idea's out of me!!!:chair:
 
I can help!

I see that you are searching for people and I'd love to help as much as possible! The position that I request on the team is 'Idea Person'!!!!!! You'll beat the Idea's out of me!!!:chair: *Think, Think, THINK*:facewall:
 
Looks like you need a writer.

Just e-mail me and i can do it. (you might also want to get someone else, in case i'm busy.
 
I'll be working for the meeting, but I'd love to be a writer and/or idea person. If there's some way to sign up/express interest via PM or forum post, PM me and let me know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top