eGO Media Productions

media_logo.png

We are starting a media production team for eGO. We know we have a lot of talent here in eGO and we want you! We are planning a regular newscast with clips from each division. eGO media productions will also include any special projects from each division.

We will need people in every aspect of creative media production. Some possible needs:

video editing
sound editing
voice overs
writers
camera people
directors
idea people
designers
animators

Anything else involved that I've missed, we need.

We need people in EVERY division to help out with divisional projects to be under the eGO media production umbrella. We'll work on getting together for a meeting and getting some ideas going sometime next week. If you are interested or just have questions, we will be having a meeting in Ventrillo on Monday at 10 pm eastern.

MEETING TONIGHT!
June 22 - ventrillo
10PM EST
9PM CST
8PM MST
7PM PST​
 
Last edited:
I will be glad to do something for the Counter-Strike Division, but I will not be at my computer until Friday. So therefore I will not be at the meeting.
 
Idea!!!!!

*think, Think, THINK*:facewall:

Ok, i want to be an 'Idea Person'! Just beat the ideas out of me:chair:!!!!!!!
 
I have heavy English Grammar background talents. I love writing! Also good with photo editing. I shoot 2 1/4" and 4" X 5" Black & White and Color.

Peace!
 
Hey! All of you people that signed up to do writing send me a PM as well, we need to have discussions :)
 
Can't make it to the meeting Nurp, but i'd love to be involved, hope there will be meeting notes or something to check out afterward? PM me if you need. :)
 
I don't really have much skill with multimedia. I just know a few basics. However, I do make a good critic. I'm sure JV can attest to that. If you have any ideas and want an honest opinion (with constructive criticism), I'm your man.
 
I dunno if it can be usefull but i'm a professional photograph and so i'm not too bad in photo editing. If you need someone like me i'm in!
 
I'll try and make it into vent, but not sure about tonight.

I'm in for helping anyway I can. Audio/Video/Photo editing, general writing (have written a few radio ads and plenty of print copy for a couple universities now), other random things.
 
Count me in!

I can do - design, coding, flash, php, mysql, pretty much anything for the web just let me know
 
You will not be paid, promised a promotion, given a helicopter, or even jellybeans. This is just a way for those that want to, to get involved and participate and possibly hone some skills and work with a group of talented peers.


Exactly, This kind of endeavor is where alot of people in the clan come together to work on an Advertising Type product.

This is most likely being done to gauge more interest in the clan, and show how talented, diverse, and humorous our community is, all while increasing web traffic, player signups, and sponsor click thrus.

This is a good thing, and if done right can give us some more limelight to work with.

P.S. I do all kinds of crazy voices, so i'll see you at the meeting tonight !
 
Hecks yeah, I'll be there!!! I'm fairly competent with Sony Vegas, and can do simple stuff in After Effects. Hoping to have a semi-decent machine soon, so I can have the ability to transfer demos into raw video.

Anyway, I'll definitely be there tonight!!!
 
Once again, if you are interested in writing, why not do this and ProjectX? I plan on doing it! Contact me :)

sorry for spam
 
I Can Do Video Editing, (using final cut pro, Premiere Pro cs3, Live type, etc.) I can also Do basic Graphics, using Photoshop CS3, and motion.
 
I wasn't able to make it to the vent meeting, but if you guys are interested in the help with the video making. I've made several videos (can post a link to my youtube account for more info) using windows movie maker and adobe premiere. I've got some skill with photoshop as well so that's if you guys want someone for graphics.

Send me a PM if you need some more info. I'm really interested in this media production.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top