I have proof!!

Night Slayer

Poster
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
210
I HAVEZ ZE PROOOF THAT CAKEMAN IS A SPY!!!

what you are about to see, is 100 percent REAL!

THIS IS CAKEMAN!!

cakeman.jpg


NOW HES A SPY!
cakemanspy.jpg
 
i dont get it like all of us how is tat goo(?) cakeman or even s spy?
 
The first one is like a smiley face, then the second is like a mask xD Me thinks :P
 
arnt those the chocolate things you put in the microwave? then you can put ice cream on top and its almost heavenly desert????
 
those things are all over the country!!! I think cakeman has an evil plot of some kind!!! xD
 
I have no evil plan. I have no clue what you are talking about. Please get that out of your head. *runs away*
 
..... Or you could just PM Cakeman himself and spare me some confusion. >.> and why isnt this in TF2 >.>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top