Whoa? Really? Who? Back in action.

WB man.. long ago I played KK for weeks at a time. You always did a great job there, sorry it didn't last forever.
 
I remember you guys back in my pubbing days(pre eGO). Great times in your guys orange maps. The golden stander of how a DoDs community was run.
 
Good to have you back Spetz.

(P.T. Flea here, by the way.)

:thumbup:

Over the last few days, I've had:

"I've never seen you before?"
"You know you can't just put on the eGO right away, right? You need to be an e first!"
"Is he really an admin?"


And so..... I realize the vast majority of you have absolutely no idea who I am. That's okay.... for a brief history:

I ran the Kustom Kettle servers, which were once (a truly bygone era now) the most popular servers in DoD. The Kettle merged with eGO approximately two years ago, and throughout that time I served as an Advisor and then Leader for DoD:S here, running an Orange Map and Kustom Map server. When the Kettle servers left eGO, and I went with them, hence my absence. But alas, times have changed yet again.


I just wanted to give folks a heads-up (particularly those that do know me) that I'll be back around on a regular basis now. The Kustom Kettle has closed after our community and funding essentially vaporized. I suppose history really does repeat itself... on a fairly regular basis apparently. It's nice to see many familiar faces, and I'll be seeing many of you in the servers shortly I'm sure.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top