I I-Die-Often Forum Fanatic Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 955 Jun 27, 2009 #161 There needs to be an option for "Texas" "lol"
L LandoCalrissian Active Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 357 Jun 27, 2009 #164 I-Die-Often said: There needs to be an option for "Texas" "lol" Click to expand... :biggrin:
B BillPwns Rookie Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 63 Jun 27, 2009 #166 EAST COAST BABY!!! we need an East Coast Meeting
B Big Bang (Rookie) Famous Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 572 Jun 28, 2009 #172 is the south central?:crying:
M Monty Poster Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 161 Jun 29, 2009 #173 farthest west, farthest north and timewise farthest east... where do i live?
S Stevontoast Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 308 Jun 29, 2009 #174 Thanks for the vague-ness for European people You get East, Central and West... I'll be staying very much in England... Why go somewhere else? Most countries have nothing like what we have Cold weather is a small price to pay
Thanks for the vague-ness for European people You get East, Central and West... I'll be staying very much in England... Why go somewhere else? Most countries have nothing like what we have Cold weather is a small price to pay
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Jun 29, 2009 #175 Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
D Dave of Defeat Poster Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 111 Jun 29, 2009 #176 would houston texas be east coast or central usa......
C Currahee Poster Joined Feb 10, 2008 Messages 238 Jun 30, 2009 #178 Couple hours West of Chicago in the Quad Cities
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Jun 30, 2009 #179 Antarctica. Okay just kidding. East coast here.