Anyone???

Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
427
Okay....I was watching someone play Team Fortress 2 one day and they had this little counter in the bottom right of the screen and it said Generating Data. I asked them what it was and he said it was called Jax (possible alternative speilling could be Jacks, Jax, or some other way) anyway I was wondering if anyone had heard of it and what was its primary usage in the game
 
It was probably Jact. Not going to link it here, but just do a google search for it. Its a program that runs that gives you points for playtime and then you could turn those points in for "stuff".

They are revamping their system right now so the only items you can "purchase" with points are tickets in drawings for items.

Yes I use Jact, and have "purchased" a Razer Deathadder mouse that I now use(since my old Razer was dying). but that was before they switched to the drawing system while revamping their sponsors and site.


Basically you download a program from them, run it while gaming. It sends the data to them and they show sponsors your gaming habits so they can get goods to give out for your points.
 
That's pretty interesting. But the way you describe the new system, it's no longer any good.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top