Left handed view model soldiers and demos shoot around left corners.

I don't really want to get into this too much, but in real life could you just swap between left and right handed firing like that? Seriously?
 
I don't really want to get into this too much, but in real life could you just swap between left and right handed firing like that? Seriously?

They'll probably fix it with that it goes into effect after you respawn. And this is'nt real life, it's TF2 :)
 
Valve will fix this I'm sure. Gimping sentries in such an easily exploitable way would really ruin offense/defense game mechanics/balance.
 
Valve will fix this I'm sure. Gimping sentries in such an easily exploitable way would really ruin offense/defense game mechanics/balance.

Why? :/ We can already do it at one corner, why not the other?
 
Oh and I think this is what they intended, how else would they solve it?
This was not intended. Valve was trying to make a quick fix for something that people were whining about (huntsman on the wrong hand). They obviously did not think this through, that's why we have Bonk! and sapper text backwards.

I hope people don't start using this to their advantage, it will make the engineers job SO much more difficult.
 
I will not use it untill it can move the snipers' hunter to the center. Even then it would be considered cheating in my book.
 
I just can't wait, if Valve dont fix this, just you guys wait for the engy update, uber sentry gun anyone?
 
wow, i feel like im going to be a condemned criminal for using this. i don't see why it is so terrible. all it does it level the playing field for mostly soldiers on left handed corners.

i do think they have some work to do, the backwords electro sapper, people still looking like the weapons on the right side. It's an awesome idea, they just need to tweak it.
 
You obviously don't get the point. The point of this feature is so left handed people can feel more accommodated to the game, not so you can fire around whatever corner you want. If they wanted you to do this they would have put the bind in for you.
 
I just can't wait, if Valve dont fix this, just you guys wait for the engy update, uber sentry gun anyone?

I've always dreamt of being able to kritzkrieg a sentry gun...ubercharging it would be nice, too. I know, it'll never happen, but just dream of it for a moment....lovely, no?
 
I've always dreamt of being able to kritzkrieg a sentry gun...ubercharging it would be nice, too. I know, it'll never happen, but just dream of it for a moment....lovely, no?

What does this have to do with the thread creator's topic?

In response to Carmine:

I love you.
 
All they have to do is make this a setting like changing class, you can't do it unless you die or are in spawn.
 
They fixed this so that you can't change it while connected to a server. Bet some of you are happy, and others quite distressed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top