I don't really want to get into this too much, but in real life could you just swap between left and right handed firing like that? Seriously?

Valve will fix this I'm sure. Gimping sentries in such an easily exploitable way would really ruin offense/defense game mechanics/balance.
#2 It's a script not a cheat.
And this is'nt real life, it's TF2![]()
This was not intended. Valve was trying to make a quick fix for something that people were whining about (huntsman on the wrong hand). They obviously did not think this through, that's why we have Bonk! and sapper text backwards.Oh and I think this is what they intended, how else would they solve it?
I just can't wait, if Valve dont fix this, just you guys wait for the engy update, uber sentry gun anyone?
I've always dreamt of being able to kritzkrieg a sentry gun...ubercharging it would be nice, too. I know, it'll never happen, but just dream of it for a moment....lovely, no?
I wondered why my legs blew off when I tried to rocketjump.