Synn Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2009 Messages 389 Jun 26, 2009 #1 Me and Galkafisher really rocking with the kritzkrieg. That's 50/50 Soldier/Demoman. I think it was 4 or 5 rounds and during the first rounds the server was full. Epic. :biggrin: And yes, I just had to post it.
Me and Galkafisher really rocking with the kritzkrieg. That's 50/50 Soldier/Demoman. I think it was 4 or 5 rounds and during the first rounds the server was full. Epic. :biggrin: And yes, I just had to post it.
T The Icon Jun 26, 2009 #2 haha nice u should see mine! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88123 close to yours but its just me and my sentry!
haha nice u should see mine! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88123 close to yours but its just me and my sentry!
A /Aqua Blue Poster Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 229 Jun 26, 2009 #3 Great job killing the server >:{. Did you at least ask if it was okay for you to kill them?
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Jun 26, 2009 #4 I just got done playing with Galkafisher for the first time on 2fort. Really good medic
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jun 26, 2009 #5 Nice job, crits medics are so fun to have with you as a soldier/demo....especially on turbine. Galk is a very good medic to have on the team as-well. Had the pleasure of playing with him afew times.
Nice job, crits medics are so fun to have with you as a soldier/demo....especially on turbine. Galk is a very good medic to have on the team as-well. Had the pleasure of playing with him afew times.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jun 27, 2009 #6 Kritz, RUN FOR ZE HILLS
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jun 27, 2009 #7 Great job, but it would have been so much easier if you were heavy. i.e. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87329 Only difference is that I had more points, but you had less deaths
Great job, but it would have been so much easier if you were heavy. i.e. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87329 Only difference is that I had more points, but you had less deaths
B Baen EGO Addict Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 1,181 Jun 27, 2009 #8 *cough* camper *cough* lol jk Nice job man, I could never do that
A Armod Rookie Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 69 Jun 27, 2009 #9 Never thought much of krtizkrieg but now see it as an interesting tactical choice.