Mouse Sensitivity

shade

Rookie
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
90
I'm just curious at what mouse sensitivity people play with. When I used to play video games a lot about 5 years ago, I used to play with it pretty high. Now I keep it around 5.0, which is somewhat low. I think the makes me less effective at classes like Heavy because I can't turn around, but I seem to do fine with with most other classes.

What mouse sensitivity do you use? Do you think it affects your game play, or is it just personal preference?
 
it set to 6.5 on all of my games but that's kinda relative because my mouse has it own sensitivity control which i tend to change as i am playing
 
1000hz
2000dpi- as high as my mouse can go :\
and around 16 or so in TF2 I think..
might be a bit unnecessary as all I do is w+m1. :P
 
wow, you think you set yours low. i set mine anywhere between 2.3 and 3.2 i get like motion sick if it's any higher.
 
1.4 in game. have a razor mouse, like 8000 dpi or something don't remember. I need a low in game setting because I'm old and my hand shakes.
 
Razer
1000Hz
1800dpi
10 sensitivity in razer CP
8.0 in TF2
 
Last edited:
I also use a Deathadder with the Razer exactmat on the speed side. I play with my sensitivity in game on 8. My driver settings are sensitivity: 10, Acceleration 1, Windows Pointer Speed 7. 1800DPI, 1000Hz polling
 
Default cause I'm too lazy to change it and like it where it is.

I have a lachesis with the mat on the control side.
 
I also use a Deathadder with the Razer exactmat on the speed side. I play with my sensitivity in game on 8. My driver settings are sensitivity: 10, Acceleration 1, Windows Pointer Speed 7. 1800DPI, 1000Hz polling

My settings are pretty close to those.

Razer Deathadder on a Razer Mantis Control oversized mouse pad
ingame sensitivity at 9.5
Driver sensitivity at 7
Acceleration at 1
Winpointer speed at 7.5
1000Hz polling and 1800 DPI
 
1000 hz
2000 dpi
I have on the mouse sensitivity control and 9 buttons on my mouse so im just fine = P. Also if i want i can bind keys to turn my sensitivy to anything i want so i can go way up when playing heavy and stay low when play others. Also having on the mouse control is so nice because i use to play battlefield 2142 and the tanks cannon spun so slow!!! so i would turn my sensitivy so high up i could spin the barrel in circles constantly = P. Great game. Sorry for the wall of text
 
Razer Deathadder on a Steelseries QcK
1000Hz
1800dpi
10 Razer sensitivity
2.63 in-game
 
most of the time i'm at 2000 and 15.0 ingame. my old guild leader back in my CS:S days was teaching me how to snipe and he made me turn it up all the way and ive just played at that ever since
 
Back
Top