Mouse Sensitivity

I have no sensitivity setting because I am an insensitive pig, or at least that is what I have been told but then again I could careless what those people think....
 
5.5 in tf2
1 in CSS for Awping and 6.5 for Rifles
3-4 in rest of games
 
I've got a Microsoft Sidewinder mouse... but only because I like bulky heavy mice. I keep it at 800DPI, but set the game sensitivity to 15. I started at 3, then 5, then 9, 12, finally 15 as I play the game.

But I can't put the DPI higher on the mouse, or increase the sensitivity much more than that before I loose control of the mouse :D
 
I tend to keep it around 7.5, but I also adjust the sensitivity on the fly on the mouse itself depending on what class I am playing.

Sometimes I want a very twitchy responsive speed. Other times I want a bit more steadiness.
 
I usually play with 1800 dpi and 10.5 (TF2) settings, though if I'm trying to snipe I'll usually take my dpi down a little bit for slightly better precision... not that it helps that much, considering I suck at sniper. -_-
 
I play at about 11.5 with just a basic mouse with windows Default sensitivity. Works just fine for me :D
 
not sure specs on my mouse as it kinda sucks, but i use around 7-8 sensitivity in TF2
 
That sounds like something that would help my team.. I think you've mistaken me for someone else.

Man that sounds so much like me, im such a liability to the team, at all times, but thats why i play :D

and to make this anyhow related, im play at normal mouse setting with normal windows setting, but ingame i play at 6.0
 
Back
Top