Scout Video Guide

ShoddyMink

Rookie
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
75
A video guide i found for the scout, i thought it might help some new scouts.
Basic Guide:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSW0Y1SgoA[/ame]

Advanced-ish Guide:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59kujK004o&feature=related[/ame]


all credits go to EvilDaedalus
 
Last edited:
Yes, outdated. But still very useful for the most part. Thanks. I think i'll give scout a try again.
 
I learned some tips on how to play scout . Outdated but it works for me since I don't really use the upadte items very much.
 
It may be outdated for people who want some advanced stuff, but for those learning the basics for Scout MVP, can learn alot from this.
 
Are there any good video guides on YouTube which include the use of new weapons?
 
IMO, don't...

but if you use the FaN, get up close, fire at them, and try to make them go airborne, then pistol them.
 
check out all of this guy's vids they are all helpful ---> EvilDaedalus
 
I wish I could play Scout at Gravel Pit like that. Its a lot harder with Natasha, Huntsman, and all the other new weapons. Oh well, I have lots of fun as Soldier there. Yeah, all of his videos are good, actually he and Magnetro2k have links to each others Pyro videos. Go watch them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top