we need more admins, more toward later hours

dopey288

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
326
lately there hasnt really been enuf admins in the css office server, there has been a few hackers, plenty of porno and foul language, and most often the server just goes to hell,

i hope there will be more admins in the future, expecially toward later hours. thanks for reading :)
 
There are plenty of admins. However, if one is not present, you can contact one, if he is awake. They'll gladly join the server to solve any issues.

If you cannot do that, type status in console and fill out a ban request on the forums. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I would suggest adding some eG's or eGO's to your friends list on Steam. It's pretty hard to find a time when absolutely no one is available to help. Anyone who is online should be more than happy to come in and take care of any trouble that arises if you just send them a message.
Feel free to add me on Steam, my user name is redflag46
 
If you go on ventrilo there is usually some one that can help you. You can also add admins you know to your friends list so when you need them they are only a single pm away. I am usually on very late at night add me to your friends.
 
I'm nocturnal and usually up all night until ~10am EST. At least until I can adjust my schedule.
 
You can also post a message in the shoutbox saying need an admin on so and so server if you are unable to get a hold of one in vent or pm. There is also IRC.
 
thanks all for the advice ill be sure to add the people here and a few other admins as well
thanks for being a great community guys :D
 
There are several threads (some down in the uber-secret depths of eGO) about this and we're trying to crack down on evening/nighttime trouble makers.
The office and Dust servers seem to be of particular concern.
 
Im usually on anywhere from 11am to 1pm so If you ever need someone go ahead and shoot me a message and I would be glad to help. ;)
 
I was playing Office last night, and there was like 4 guys swearing and ruining the game for everyone and i couldn't get an admin, and i didn't think of getting their steam id :facewall: :chair:
 
Remember to always record demos and do a condump of suspected troublemakers and submit it ASAP to a ban request or to the nearest admin. They can help you out even if we don't catch them in the act!
 
Add me on steam yo!!

I am usually up late. Sometimes I pass out and spec for the night. So that's the dilly if I don't answer.

Any of you are more than welcome to give me a shout when you need something. But I am usually up late so I could "be that guy" to help you if you'd like.
 
I would suggest that (e)'s look at the steam community groups and add all admins that they can.


thanks
 
Ventrilo and Steam would be your best bet, last bet would be on the forum's shoutbox.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top