Funniest TF2 Video

king killer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,630
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PikN8pn6u8&feature=related[/ame]

HAHAH!
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry but, this is my first time seeing this, and I could not stop laughing! :lol:

My stomach hurts!
 
I think it would be more win if they acctually played and you saw the heavy running kicking the ball towards the goal with the medic on him and the engineer as goaling as the scout backs up the heavy going for a goal when soliders and the engineer goalie attacks him = P
 
I think it would be more win if they acctually played and you saw the heavy running kicking the ball towards the goal with the medic on him and the engineer as goaling as the scout backs up the heavy going for a goal when soliders and the engineer goalie attacks him = P

I did not understand that...lol.
 
That is quite a halarious video.
I have a couple of funny TF2 videos that I hope you will enjoy. They are kinda old so most of you might have seen them already.
Every Class is Different
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxeFoAM8a0[/ame]

Warning : Explicit Laugage and suggestive situations
(Im new to the clan and I know not to curse, but im not clear on what the rules are on posts) so please dont get to mad.

Team Fortress 2: Meet The Dumbasses 8
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37nYXAUmOmY&feature=related[/ame]

Team Fortress 2: Meet The Dumbasses 9
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIVXeGKWzXw&feature=related[/ame]

Team Fortress 2: Meet The Dumbasses 10
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJGTrA3SAc&feature=related[/ame]

Team Fortress 2: Meet The Dumbasses 11
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb-8guyEvpQ&feature=related[/ame]
 
haha! Far too fitting. But I'm still wondering when you'll ever have to do a backflip like that in soccer xD.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top