F Frankvader EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2008 Messages 1,246 Jun 29, 2009 #1 ok I know everyone loves the new maps xD Buti think its time to get back to Dust2 Since the new servers have came up dust has dropped from 22 to 37 Come on guys we can do this. Spec in the late ours play it a extra round or two Lets give dust2 some luv xD
ok I know everyone loves the new maps xD Buti think its time to get back to Dust2 Since the new servers have came up dust has dropped from 22 to 37 Come on guys we can do this. Spec in the late ours play it a extra round or two Lets give dust2 some luv xD
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jun 29, 2009 #2 Agreed. We never did get this one to the top...yet
L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Jun 29, 2009 #3 Although I suck on dust2, I will play there more for the sake of our rankings.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Jun 29, 2009 #4 What about the highschool server?
A **AngerMagnetic** Famous Joined Aug 10, 2008 Messages 553 Jun 29, 2009 #5 Dust is our number one concern. It's our most popular server. Unless I am wrong.
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,983 Jun 29, 2009 #6 **AngerMagnetic** said: Dust is our number one concern. It's our most popular server. Unless I am wrong. Click to expand... Aye.
**AngerMagnetic** said: Dust is our number one concern. It's our most popular server. Unless I am wrong. Click to expand... Aye.
DeadAimGunCon Forum Fiend =(eG)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 608 Jun 29, 2009 #7 Ill Legend said: Aye. Click to expand... Aye
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Jun 30, 2009 #8 ...ok i ll play hisghschool and spec dust2 as much as i can gah so busy!
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Jun 30, 2009 #10 Yeah let's do it people!!
M Malenskii Famous Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 499 Jun 30, 2009 #11 it's beastmode time XD time to spec at night :O
V vivala1210 Rookie Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 60 Jul 1, 2009 #12 for sure, but highschool server is kinda empty these days. sometimes its like 5v5 or even less.
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Jul 1, 2009 #13 Same goes for our other servers as well.