Klammy Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 147 Jun 30, 2009 #1 One year of eGO today!:lol: It's gone by so fast
T Two Listen EGO Zealot Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 1,636 Jun 30, 2009 #8 Congratulations, it's always nice to hit that landmark. I hit mine while I was on hiatus, actually - came back and was like "....oh...yeah, neat!" I'm up for two years come August.
Congratulations, it's always nice to hit that landmark. I hit mine while I was on hiatus, actually - came back and was like "....oh...yeah, neat!" I'm up for two years come August.
Klammy Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 147 Jun 30, 2009 #9 Rellik said: Who's Klammy? Click to expand... Why don't you check in your sig!:chair: and thanks everyone for the kind words:laugh:
Rellik said: Who's Klammy? Click to expand... Why don't you check in your sig!:chair: and thanks everyone for the kind words:laugh:
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jun 30, 2009 #13 Gratz! I bet you had a fun year, like I did!
Beaverbeliever Active Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 269 Jun 30, 2009 #16 Congrats man! Hope to see you for many years to come