- Joined
- May 8, 2008
- Messages
- 14,983
Hey guys,
Since I have been getting plenty of messages over steam asking if I am leaving Edgegamers thought a post would clear everything up
. Im heading to florida for 2 and a half weeks, ill be on during the late night hours but you wont see me much during the day.
Im currently sitting in the Airport for the second day because my flight got delayed for the 2nd time. Gotta love thunderstorms :biggrin:.
Edit: if you send me a PM, please give it a few days for me to respond. I have 9 PMs and half of them are asking if I received the first one the person sent >.>
Since I have been getting plenty of messages over steam asking if I am leaving Edgegamers thought a post would clear everything up
. Im heading to florida for 2 and a half weeks, ill be on during the late night hours but you wont see me much during the day.Im currently sitting in the Airport for the second day because my flight got delayed for the 2nd time. Gotta love thunderstorms :biggrin:.
Edit: if you send me a PM, please give it a few days for me to respond. I have 9 PMs and half of them are asking if I received the first one the person sent >.>






















Have fun! Florida is awesome i went there last summer. Where you going? Miami?




