Vacatiiooonnnnnn

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,983
Hey guys,

Since I have been getting plenty of messages over steam asking if I am leaving Edgegamers thought a post would clear everything up :rolleyes:. Im heading to florida for 2 and a half weeks, ill be on during the late night hours but you wont see me much during the day.

Im currently sitting in the Airport for the second day because my flight got delayed for the 2nd time. Gotta love thunderstorms :biggrin:.

Edit: if you send me a PM, please give it a few days for me to respond. I have 9 PMs and half of them are asking if I received the first one the person sent >.>
 
Well I hope your plane takes off soon. I hope you have a fun time in Florida and also a safe time.

Seal Lovin.
 
Ok have fun. Protip: Watch out for washed up Jellyfish on the beach. They can still sting you :p
 
Sorry legend but if you are going away PM a division leader letting them know you will be away from your PC.

Have fun dude :)
 
NOOOO!! :D Have fun! Florida is awesome i went there last summer. Where you going? Miami?
 
I went to Florida last year, hot..

and thunderstorms

but anyways, Have fun!! :)
 
Hope you get there safely! And have a great vacation! I love the time off, so relaxing XD
 
I hate flying, scare me to death when the plane shakes. But anyways have a good time in florida.
 
Make sure if your not going to be able to visit the site every week you PM a DL so you don't lose your admin. Kay Thx
 
habe fun over there man!
watch out for the sun too, it doesnt take kindly to gamers :P
 
Legend Leave? like thats ever going to happen XD and THANKS LEGEND now we have 3 inactive DL's in the Leadership

I sure hope Eje doesnt break the Servers...

p.s. Legend broke my sig
 

Latest posts

Back
Top