All Achievements!! YAY!!

Rain Man

I made one post
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
7
I Have Just Gotten All The Achievements For TF2 Any One Else Got Em All?!?:O
 
Nope, I have about 90% of them without farming methods, but I can't seem to get ones like Big Pharma, Pyro light the cigar, Spy throw cigar on corpse, and I reset my stats so I need to redo my pyromaniac damage =/
 
Well done, now you just need to wait for the next class update :D
 
I'm at 72% without doing any farming or achievement servers. Nice job gettin 'em all!
 
wow i just play for fun achivements come randomly to me lol but good job
 
I have like 87% I think. I have almost all the sniper achievements. :D. I think I just need the one where you kill a rocket or sticky bomb jumper with the rifle or Hunstman. Then Im done, With sniper :P
 
I can't get the stupid one where you have to flick the cig on the body of your enemy, as a spy. Seriously. who taunts with that after they kill someone :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top