I hate my computer shop.

Ok just got off the phone with the GM. He said it was pretty piss poor service as well and has been a recurring problem with some of his employees. He said they would make up to me when I come in today and pick it up. He said they could take 10% off the total price or I could get a $150 gift card to the store of my choice. So I guess the wait was somewhat worth it.
 
yeah i think this experience should push you to learn it all yourself. none of that is very hard to do, putting a comp together is like playing with a lego set. It's pretty much all color coded and easy to figure out. Data transfer is super easy especially with an external hard drive.

^^ what he said. people who are afraid to assemble a computer might not believe this, but it's more complicated following instructions to assemble a Lego set than it is to assemble a new PC. Seriously, as long as you get parts that are compatible, and don't get super eccentric with your first build (maybe skip water-cooling for now?) you'll appreciate how easy it is to throw a PC together...


Ok just got off the phone with the GM. He said it was pretty piss poor service as well and has been a recurring problem with some of his employees. He said they would make up to me when I come in today and pick it up. He said they could take 10% off the total price or I could get a $150 gift card to the store of my choice. So I guess the wait was somewhat worth it..

Glad they are working with you on this - hope everything goes well today!
 
Yea thanks for the info Duct and Yea Ill stay away from water cooling...........for now.........
 

Latest posts

Back
Top