Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

KuNai

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
1,922
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHKIFDjk9I[/ame]

A third person RPG game currently in development for the PS3/Xbox 360, by Relic. I think I actually might a console for this.
 
That looks really awsome.
I might buy that for my ps3.

I have all there other games mostly on steam.
If anyone has there games and play online or anything msg me.
 
yea i saw a demo of this game playing before, the leader with the chainsaw cut through these chaos cultists then some how killed 3 chaos space marines which didnt make sense
 
If they release a good Multiplayer (Space marine vs Space Marine) on this I'll cry my heart out for buying a Wii over a 360.
 
I saw a leaked video of this in early alpha, it looked pretty lame, but the new stuff from E3 looks incredible. I'm so incredibly stoked for this. I pee'd a little when I saw the E3 coverage.

I play black templar in the tabletop :D

I am a little concerned over the power of enemies and your weapons though. Cultists would be ripped into pieces from a regular bolter shot, and I saw them taking several hits from a bolter and a chainsword... I don't even want to think about the horrible things a chainsword would do to a human body... actually no, I do. I wish they did too.
 
Lets all just pray it doesn't turn out like fire warrior. I just want the ability to play as an ork, then I will never leave my xbox ever.
 
I think I saw a Titan, a Carnifex, and a Dreadnought somewhere in that trailer.
 
Lets all just pray it doesn't turn out like fire warrior. I just want the ability to play as an ork, then I will never leave my xbox ever.

I really dont see what was wrong with fire warrior. Sure it may seem like a cheap Halo knock off, but i thoroughly enjoyed it... then again, i was 10 when i played it. But it had a good storyline good graphics for the time (from what i remember) and pretty accurate when it came to the 40k universe.

Also I'm pretty sure your not gonna be able to play as an ork, but that would be amazing if you could. If you want something like that, you would have to wait till they (sometime in a million years) come out with a Warhammer 40k MMO game, which is not a rumor, it is very real.
 
I really dont see what was wrong with fire warrior. Sure it may seem like a cheap Halo knock off, but i thoroughly enjoyed it... then again, i was 10 when i played it. But it had a good storyline good graphics for the time (from what i remember) and pretty accurate when it came to the 40k universe.

Also I'm pretty sure your not gonna be able to play as an ork, but that would be amazing if you could. If you want something like that, you would have to wait till they (sometime in a million years) come out with a Warhammer 40k MMO game, which is not a rumor, it is very real.

Well the main thing wrong with Fire Warrior was it starred the dirty tau and I hate tau. Oh and the AI was sorta bad.

Maybe there will be an online multiplayer for Space Marine where you can play as an ork, I dream. And I already have the warhammer fantasy mmo, I will definatly be getting the 40k one.
 
If they make a game where you can play as a Noise Marine, my social life would cease to exist.
 
if they made one where you could be an IG and be able to drive Baneblades, Leman Russes, Hellhounds or Valkyries, I would no longer see the light of day
 
Pfh, Space Marines are so cool they now have their own game. But I like the Eldar better, they feel like the epic Protoss from Starcraft. :]
 
Pfh, Space Marines are so cool they now have their own game. But I like the Eldar better, they feel like the epic Protoss from Starcraft. :]

That's because Starcraft = W40k

Terrans = Space Marines
Zergs = Tyranids
Protoss = Eldar

Blizzard was influenced by GW a lot.
 
Scratch influenced, more like stole and changed enough to avoid a lawsuit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top