Amendment to a Spray Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZal2d0uS

Active Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
388
Alright, I was on earlier today and I came across this situation that I feel should be in the rules as "something not allowed" on our servers...

The Problem: Players using fake team sprays that look like either a T or a CT which gives them an unfair advantage against the other team. Such things as a CT crouching, and vice versa.

I would have thought that this would be in the rules. I contacted an admin and talked about it. In the end what was said was "it's not against the rules, but it's frowned upon" and then we discussed it.

I think that this should be in the rules of something not allowed. It definitely gives the team that has a spray such as this an unfair advantage. I don't have a problem with some people sticking fun at one another and having a good time, but doing it at the cost of other gamers fun is something I don't think is correct.

Thoughts?
 
Although I am not an admin, it would be the players fault for falling for the spray, and as long as the spray has nothing vulgar or something we don't allow like racism. Then I say this is fine.
 
Its legal, there is nothing wrong with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top