A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jul 4, 2009 #1 I'm going to be leaving for about 2 weeks, I'm going to a summer camp. Who should I contact to tell them about this, and how should I do it?
I'm going to be leaving for about 2 weeks, I'm going to a summer camp. Who should I contact to tell them about this, and how should I do it?
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Jul 4, 2009 #2 You could PM a DL for TF2. Found here. Or since it is only 2 weeks you could do this. Or both! Have a good camp!
You could PM a DL for TF2. Found here. Or since it is only 2 weeks you could do this. Or both! Have a good camp!
D djsatanswife Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,263 Jul 4, 2009 #3 Your leave is noted. An e it is not a big deal when your going to be gone for a time. Hope you enjoy summer camp.
Your leave is noted. An e it is not a big deal when your going to be gone for a time. Hope you enjoy summer camp.