D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Jul 4, 2009 #1 I'm in Murrieta, CA. (951)! Who knows, you may have an Ego neighbor that you can lan and be BFF's with! Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
I'm in Murrieta, CA. (951)! Who knows, you may have an Ego neighbor that you can lan and be BFF's with!
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 Jul 4, 2009 #2 santa ana, California (714)
S Skeletor Poster Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 127 Jul 4, 2009 #4 Hidden Valley Lake, California Probably one of the worst towns in California, no joke =/
D Damn_Dummie Rookie Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 58 Jul 4, 2009 #5 man im scared to say where I am from. Who knows what trolls lurk in eGo forums!!! nah just kiddin Moline,Ill
man im scared to say where I am from. Who knows what trolls lurk in eGo forums!!! nah just kiddin Moline,Ill
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jul 4, 2009 #7 Mommy says not to tell strangers where i live
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Jul 4, 2009 #8 Somewhere in PA, close to Valley forge area...
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Jul 4, 2009 #13 ha i was in Gatineau and Montreal last week
Shini Thread Junky Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 760 Jul 4, 2009 #14 Manitowoc County (thats all im going to say), Wisconsin
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Jul 4, 2009 #17 nice we got a bunch of people from east coast and Ontario and Quebec didn't think that there was this much Canadians here.
nice we got a bunch of people from east coast and Ontario and Quebec didn't think that there was this much Canadians here.
Winston EGO Addict Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,336 Jul 4, 2009 #18 I live in Canada B.C. Nelson for half the year, seattle for the other half. I have a little shack in Costa Rica too.
I live in Canada B.C. Nelson for half the year, seattle for the other half. I have a little shack in Costa Rica too.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Jul 4, 2009 #20 Boca Raton, Florida