Bounty, Maggots!

CheeseW01f

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
817
Yesterday was my b-day, today is USA Independence Day, so I said to myself why not get a new bounty going? Here's the outcome of that idea:
9h44s3.png
 
I am gonna dominate you with taunts.

Who said anything about domination?

Well, looks like I'm out of the running for this one. Unless I give pyro a shot. No, stop thinking evil thoughts. I will never play pyro. :facewall:
 
Who said anything about domination?

Well, looks like I'm out of the running for this one. Unless I give pyro a shot. No, stop thinking evil thoughts. I will never play pyro. :facewall:
Well, not exacly. Just for you I'm going to throw in 5k casino cash reward for the medic that was healing the bounty-wining pyro at the time he killed me by airbursting a projectile at me.
 
lol what map do oyu play and nice poster by spidey
Lol you have me in your friends list so you can just use the join game option, but for those who don't know, I'm mostly in Blackmesa. And yes, SpidEY made a nice poster but the text was mine (yes, I have to take some credit).
EDIT: Blackmesa, 10 minutes. Come and get it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top