What server do you play on the most?

cammo

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
406
this thread has probobly been done to death though...

But what server do you play on the most? Personaly i like the 2fort server:cool:
 
I play on pl a lot. but i have a lot of friends that play on 2fort. i dont play on it that much cause that server is like an hlstats leech.
 
Istant Respawns are the only ones that I play. Hate waiting
 
Pretty much everything but Dustbowl. Demo spam-fests just aren't very fun, ya know?
 
Mostly Valve Maps, but recently Turbine (Sorry Atten:))
 
Turbine! The respawn timer has just recently been tweaked; the upshot is, you wait for much shorter times when you die, but at the same time, if you kill somebody you don't bump into them three steps later.
 
I all ways try and go for the Instant 2Fort.. but its all ways full.. and has that one person that has 4 points and has been in there for 3 hours /sigh
Although Ive been playing on Egypt a lot lately..
 
Back
Top