C Captain Killjoy Active Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 292 Jul 4, 2009 #1 For some reason, I can't find any of the eGO servers in CSS. I can see them in favorites though. But particularly, whats the IP for the jail server?
For some reason, I can't find any of the eGO servers in CSS. I can see them in favorites though. But particularly, whats the IP for the jail server?
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Jul 4, 2009 #2 http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=css All of the CS:S Servers.
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 Jul 5, 2009 #4 seaNNN said: http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=css All of the CS:S Servers. Click to expand... /thread
seaNNN said: http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist&game=css All of the CS:S Servers. Click to expand... /thread
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jul 5, 2009 #5 http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist And if you want other game servers that are ours its there
http://edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=serverlist And if you want other game servers that are ours its there