Currently I'm paperless on around 75% of my bills. The other 25% I do need copies of for work purposes, so blah. We recycle all paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, and aluminum. Whenever possible I carpool with others for work and going out. As for water consumption, I use the minimal needed to survive on a daily basis. Currently we're buying around 60% of our food as organic, although, to me, it's a hoax. Once I buy a house here in the next couple of months, I fully intend on setting up solar panels to help with powering the house...as of right now though, we only use the lights in the rooms we're in, keep the house around 78 degrees in summer and 75 in winter, and use the windows for air circulation whenever possible - living in Florida, this is kind of hard to do... Needless to say, I guess I'm green enough?