"e's" and our rules

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
e's may think that they are at the bottom of the food chain and they have no control over the game, but they are wrong, by following the rules and supporting each other they make the game fun and more enjoyable for every player. So to those who abuse the mic and chatter endlessly they put the admin in a situation that is intolerable. I had one "e" tell us all that his missus had just "shot up" and I had to tell every one "no drug references on the server". Don't these people think? On the whole our "e's" are well behaved and responsible and I applaud them, it's just a few mindless one's who make it bad for the EGO.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
It is ridiculous that this has to even be stated. When you join the clan and put on that tag you are held to a whole new standard. Remember that.
 
It is human nature to make mistakes and break rules. With that said, Jimmeh is absolutely correct. If someone wants to join our ranks, then they accept our policies and procedures. Plain and simple. It also states in our rules that there is no rankism, and from my time as an "e", I can tell you that this organization does a fine job of ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
 
Its like becoming a professional sports player they have rules and regulations they need to abide by, you wouldnt be a star player and go around the town actin a fool! I agree with london the e's should be applauded!
 
e's may think that they are at the bottom of the food chain and they have no control over the game, but they are wrong, by following the rules and supporting each other they make the game fun and more enjoyable for every player.

Michael is exactly right. The e's who play in our servers are contributing to the quality of the game. It's called leading by example. Most people who enter a new environment will size up the situation and behave in the same manner that they see the majority behaving. By acting mature and with a spirit of fun e's set the tone.

It is so much easier to deal with the punk who stands out by his bad behavior when all the rest of the server is living up to Edge Gamer's ideals.

The e's are the backbone of the community. The foundation. Without them embracing our ideals and setting the tone it would be impossible to have the eGO organization we all enjoy.

The e's who share our love of mature gaming command our respect.

The ones who do not share our values are a worse disruption than an unruly pub. They need to be educated. If education fails then send the ruffians packing.
 
Last edited:
Like I always say, even if your just an e like me you're still an admin with no admin powers, if you see a situation happening on the server contact an admin via admin chat, or if no admins are on the server contact one using ventrilo or Steam Friends, and in the worst case when really no admins are available type Status in console get their Steam ID and write a report in the request ban section.

In conclusion, just be yourself don't try to control the guy who is mysbehaving, go write a report. Easy to write, it takes me 15 minutes to write one and after I have peace on my mind.
 
ya its just some people will be talkin and it will be come out most people usually apologized and subject is dropped lol.
 
Like I always say, even if your just an e like me you're still an admin with no admin powers, if you see a situation happening on the server contact an admin via admin chat, or if no admins are on the server contact one using ventrilo or Steam Friends, and in the worst case when really no admins are available type Status in console get their Steam ID and write a report in the request ban section.

In conclusion, just be yourself don't try to control the guy who is mysbehaving, go write a report. Easy to write, it takes me 15 minutes to write one and after I have peace on my mind.

you are one smart guy louis. LOL
 
Like I always say, even if your just an e like me you're still an admin with no admin powers, if you see a situation happening on the server contact an admin via admin chat, or if no admins are on the server contact one using ventrilo or Steam Friends, and in the worst case when really no admins are available type Status in console get their Steam ID and write a report in the request ban section.

In conclusion, just be yourself don't try to control the guy who is mysbehaving, go write a report. Easy to write, it takes me 15 minutes to write one and after I have peace on my mind.

/bow to your superior intelligence. :) You are absolutely right.
 
The e's are the backbone of the community. The foundation. Without them embracing our ideals and setting the tone it would be impossible to have the eGO organization we all enjoy.

The e's who share our love of mature gaming command our respect.

The ones who do not share our values are a worse disruption than an unruly pub. They need to be educated. If education fails then send the ruffians packing.

I couldn't have said this better. This is exactly what eGO is.
 
I have only been an "e" for about maybe a week and a half, but I have been playing on eGO servers for a long time, and I've always liked them because of the maturity level. We can still goof around and have fun, but we don't have to cuss and yell at ppl to do so, which made me love eGO all the more for their no tolerance policy on foul language. And, "e's" may not have power of admnis, but "e's" do their part by acting mature and not using foul language (even though we all have our slip ups). So, I agree that when we put on our tags we should know we are suppose to act a certain way, if someone has a problem with it they should leave and go find someother server besides eGO's to go be immature in.

=(e)=™ JustAGirl=)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top