anyone need a friend : P

bakersix

Poster
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
109
i need more friends on steam and tf2 so if any1 else needs friends... ASK ME!!!!!!
 
I don't have a whole lot of friends (because I don't send a lot of invites). Drop me an invite and I'll be your friend :D
 
I'm getting pretty full on friends, but always open to have more. Just click the link in my sig

|
|
\/
 
Sure, dude! Add me to your Steam friends (MentalSoul). I hope to catch you on the TF2 servers sometime! :)
 
Yea I love friends! Click on the link in my signature. Can't wait to play with you on the servers. :)
 
Feel free to add me as well. The more friends the better, especially in eGO. If you ever need an admin, a heavy to medic, or a medic to heal you as heavy, or have any questions or anything, don't be afraid to lean on your eGO-mates. It's what we're here for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top