Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadAimGunCon

Forum Fiend
=(eG)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
608
How do i delete a spray? Lol i accidentaly uploaded a hitler spray and im trying to delete it...so help would be nice :P
 
go somewhere in ur cstrike folder and delete it, or just change to dif spray and not use at all?
 
I tried. When i import another one and use it sometimes it changes back. And where would i go in my css folders?
 
something like this....
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\||||NAME||||\counter-strike source\cstrike
 
Accidental. My friend emailed me a joke with a picture of hitler and i guess it saved onto my pictures
 
Is it the one with hitler cheering because it says,

"Achievement unlocked"

6 million kills -.-
 
Yeah but seriously i want to delete it i don't want to offend anyone. So a little help would be nice. I can't use another one because it changes back at times
 
I have never had my spray change back on it's own, my son has changed it with out my knowledge before though, kind of strange.
I'm on my iPhone not my comp so I couldn't tell you the exact folder, but if you are unable to find it, and you trully are that concerned, you can do what I have done before when I had too many sprays- uninstall CSS and reinstall. This will put back default sprays only.

Hope this helps,
 
I have never had my spray change back on it's own, my son has changed it with out my knowledge before though, kind of strange.
I'm on my iPhone not my comp so I couldn't tell you the exact folder, but if you are unable to find it, and you trully are that concerned, you can do what I have done before when I had too many sprays- uninstall CSS and reinstall. This will put back default sprays only.

Hope this helps,

Thank you so much. When next i see you on the servers i shall up you ;)
 
The spray should be in the cstrike folder.
Also disconnect if your playing a game -> change your spray -> Hit Apply then Ok -> test it out

Tell me if it works
 
Now that i have had a chance to look at my computer, you should be able to find it here-

Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\username\counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos
 
Now that i have had a chance to look at my computer, you should be able to find it here-

Program FilesSteamSteamAppsusernamecounter-strike sourcecstrikematerialsVGUIlogos

Exactly. Then you just delete the file that is the spray.
Example, if the spray is named pie_is_epic, it should be something like: "pie_is_epic.jpg" The extension might be different though, like .tga.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top