D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 26, 2009 #1,981 10/10! Cool Text
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 27, 2009 #1,984 id say a 5/10 but its facey and hes cool so 10/10
Craften I Am Rookie Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 91 Dec 28, 2009 #1,986 7/10 standard EGO avatar, so it's cool.
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 28, 2009 #1,987 created with paint or similar program so... 8/10
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Dec 29, 2009 #1,988 6/10, kind of just found it on the internet. But I like Gears of War.
D dopey288 Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 326 Dec 29, 2009 #1,989 7/10 cant really tell what it is
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Dec 29, 2009 #1,990 The Daedalus. 8/10 because it looks nice.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 31, 2009 #1,991 Craften I Am said: 7/10 standard EGO avatar, so it's cool. Click to expand... Actually its not a standard eGO avatar. Its different from the others. 8/10 For Ranthus.
Craften I Am said: 7/10 standard EGO avatar, so it's cool. Click to expand... Actually its not a standard eGO avatar. Its different from the others. 8/10 For Ranthus.
Captain Ashton Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 986 Jan 6, 2010 #1,994 10/10 for animation and well designed avatars.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Jan 7, 2010 #1,995 7/10 I don't really know who they are. But all anime is okay anime.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jan 8, 2010 #1,996 Looks nice, I like it. 9.10
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 8, 2010 #1,997 7/10! Scary eyes! D: