Total noob here when it comes to dual monitors. I have a 19" Hanns-G that I really enjoy as my monitor now, and newegg currently sells it for $110 with free shipping, which made me think about getting another.
I have a 9600GT superclocked edition graphics card, but am unsure how dual monitors will work out. Will the card handle it so I just run one big resolution desktop? Or does it create two desktops of equal resolution. Will the card be able to handle two monitors?
Also, how does full screen gaming work with two monitors? I play tf2 (obviously), but would want one screen full for gaming, and the second to handle chat boxes, etc. How does your computer handle the mouse in that situation? Does mousing to far to one side exit the game? Or do you have to press some sort of button combination?
Any answers would be helpful!
I have a 9600GT superclocked edition graphics card, but am unsure how dual monitors will work out. Will the card handle it so I just run one big resolution desktop? Or does it create two desktops of equal resolution. Will the card be able to handle two monitors?
Also, how does full screen gaming work with two monitors? I play tf2 (obviously), but would want one screen full for gaming, and the second to handle chat boxes, etc. How does your computer handle the mouse in that situation? Does mousing to far to one side exit the game? Or do you have to press some sort of button combination?
Any answers would be helpful!









