BT Review

Quix

Active Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
347
Hello Quix here asking all that have attended our BT sessions or a private lesson from one of us to please give us your feed back on how we've done so far. I would like to hear the good and the bad. What you did like about it and what you did not like. What we can do to make it more enjoyable. Do we do a good enough job explaining it to you and then showing you how it's done. Can we add anything? Please respond and help us build a stronger foundation and over all improve the effectiveness of our program. Thank you for the time and consideration to read and post.
 
Amazingly, I can give a review without ever having been there: the times I've checked, it's been full. It must be good.
 
Well I've only been with Junk. He was a really good master =P I learned many things about the scout. He went further and taught me a lot about many other things. I think it would be great if we have 3vs3 after a lesson. So you guys can review the things about the learner. I think Junk was great 100/100!
 
They have all been great the only bad thing tho is that the first bt i went to there were some disrespectful e's trying to show off......i wasent happy seeing it.
 
i just wish we could have more scrim training because its fun, and at the same time it makes eGO members know the game.
 
i have been to a limited number but the BT sessions that i have been to have been both informative and enjoyable. I have found that the weapon specific lessons were very useful rather than endlessly going over awp/ak/m4. I find it nice to have some diversity. I have also been lucky enought to have one or two private lessons going over the basics and its amazing how useful just 30 minutes can be. Overall i would give you guys 10/10 for all te effort
 
havent gone to a lot of the events but you guys go thro the guns really quickly. other than that they're really good.
 
i have just received a private lesson from Patrick.

The quality was very good and he taught me aiming tips with the shotty.

thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top