reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jul 9, 2009 #2 ibuypower because they Sponsor eGO other than that I see no real difference
N NiMiK Rookie Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 98 Jul 9, 2009 #3 Wouldn't it be a bit cheaper to build your own? ibuypower is good too.
D Danster Poster Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 182 Jul 9, 2009 #4 ibuypower is good. I think we have to say ibuypower. If not, then they won't sponsor us anymore. Oh no, they might be reading thi-
ibuypower is good. I think we have to say ibuypower. If not, then they won't sponsor us anymore. Oh no, they might be reading thi-
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jul 9, 2009 #5 FYI, we are sponsored by both companies. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=sponsors
FYI, we are sponsored by both companies. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=sponsors
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 10, 2009 #6 Your pick, I think they are pretty much the exact same... one might just have a little difference.
H HaZal2d0uS Active Member Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 388 Jul 10, 2009 #7 LoL people only seem to think eGO is sponsored by iBP... Which is obviously very good for them ... lol But we're also sponsored by CyberPower My choice: www.newegg.com I'm doing my first PC build next week, hopefully it'll be a great time I personally have browsed through CyberPower more often than iBP, so I'd say CyberPower.
LoL people only seem to think eGO is sponsored by iBP... Which is obviously very good for them ... lol But we're also sponsored by CyberPower My choice: www.newegg.com I'm doing my first PC build next week, hopefully it'll be a great time I personally have browsed through CyberPower more often than iBP, so I'd say CyberPower.
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Jul 10, 2009 #8 Neither, go with Uberclok(Also a sponsor!).