S SoMe Slavik DudE=FL= Famous Joined Oct 27, 2006 Messages 457 Sep 28, 2007 #1 ok so i got wii and internet. hahaha. so far i have been on ego on a psp and wii.... and i think on a cell phone. anyone else get on without a pc or mac?
ok so i got wii and internet. hahaha. so far i have been on ego on a psp and wii.... and i think on a cell phone. anyone else get on without a pc or mac?
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Sep 28, 2007 #2 ive gotten on edge gamers on a PC, Mac, I Phone, Wii, and my psp. Good stuff lol.
T Tweek Rookie Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 99 Sep 28, 2007 #3 my gf bought a wii so that I won't be bored when I have to be at her apartment
S SpetzNaz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 2,116 Sep 29, 2007 #6 I love playing with my Wii. .. and my PS3, and my 360. Console gaming is a good time, and a nice change of pace.
I love playing with my Wii. .. and my PS3, and my 360. Console gaming is a good time, and a nice change of pace.