Post a fact about yourself!

I have been stabbed with a knife. Someone tried to mug me. I whipped out my knife, and proceeded to slash randomly in the air. The guy stabbed me right in the gut. Gots a nasty scar. I got his arm though. The cops found him 4 days later passed out in an alley from lack of blood. He lived though.

Wow, that's not something you want to happen, but nice job considering the circumstances.

I only have 4 real teeth left, and they are my canines. I am getting implants to replace my old teeth. My parents didn't teach me about oral hygiene until I was 14, and by them most of my teeth were gone >_>

Wow...
 
I'm growing a beard in honor of the late, great Billy Mays. Today at work a camper accused me of being 35. I'm 19.
 
I procrastinate too much. I'll tell you guys more about it later.
 
Last edited:
About 3 weeks ago I shaved my head completely and now my friends have a couple nicknames for me. "Skinhead" and "Vin" (Vin Diesel) my hair has grown back a little but it's still very very short.
 
Tv shop is my favorite channel!
(Bonus fact: Did you know that Drambar is actually latin and means "Leetness")
 
I've won multiple CSS tournys (used to be my main game, played since CS beta;different steam id), one of them I got a cool 700$ out of.
 
1. Typing without at least somewhat proper grammar and Spelling, Annoys me. A Lot.

2. I have OCD, Insanely.

3. I have Insomnia, It's more serious than most people think.

Just in case your wondering what it is, And what type I have...

Chronic insomnia lasts for years at a time. It can be caused by another disorder, or it can be a primary disorder. Its effects can vary according to its causes. They might include sleepiness, muscular fatigue, hallucinations, and/or mental fatigue; but people with chronic insomnia often show increased alertness. Some people that live with this disorder see things as though they were happening in slow motion, whereas moving objects seem to blend together. Can cause double vision.

Onset insomnia - difficulty falling asleep at the beginning of the night, often associated with anxiety disorders.

4. I might be on my PC a bit to much.

Ha. 4 facts, 1 Post. Cause I'm cool. :D
 
Last edited:
i am a photographer. i like doing pranks....fart bomb pranks..hhahaha...once i brought a fart bomb from an ice cream truck and when it was driving it away i poped the bag and toss it in the truck.....lol..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top