Post a fact about yourself!

heres a good one! i've been a gamer longer then i could walk O.o and its true!
 
I've been "Rellik" longer than "most" of our member have been alive.
 
I love star wars and have 7 lightsabers. I also like all the battlefield games (except maybe Battlefield Heroes)
 
I love star wars and have 7 lightsabers. I also like all the battlefield games (except maybe Battlefield Heroes)

Dang, I only have 3. But then my friends have a ton (we used to fight with them all the time a few years ago. It was pretty fun, actually :P)
 
my entire summer is college and i have no job because the college that im going is one hour away from my city (i think). :D
 
my friends call me pinky cuz i broke my pinky in 6th grade....and im a angels fan
 
Im 96% deaf and it annoys the crap out of me. I can still hear with hearing aids but makes activities such as swimming and playing in the rain less fun. :(
 
Sometimes when I stare at myself in the mirror a thought crosses my mind: There is no way someone can be that sexy.
 
I have been stabbed with a knife. Someone tried to mug me. I whipped out my knife, and proceeded to slash randomly in the air. The guy stabbed me right in the gut. Gots a nasty scar. I got his arm though. The cops found him 4 days later passed out in an alley from lack of blood. He lived though.
 
I only have 4 real teeth left, and they are my canines. I am getting implants to replace my old teeth. My parents didn't teach me about oral hygiene until I was 14, and by them most of my teeth were gone >_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top