Casino Cash Monday Madness Picture thing

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
Post em here, you already know the rules from the event!
It can only be from that event btw!
 
My two favs :P

8705eb5f31a124c19cc18ef7d38ce73da9cd885b.jpg


72ae9cd2f5f8537564a023fa4848635256c5a5e8.jpg
 
ctf_hallofdeath0004.jpg



ctf_hallofdeath0005.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0006.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0010.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0015.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0017.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0026.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0031.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0036.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0041.jpg


ctf_hallofdeath0043.jpg


dm_biosphere_v30065.jpg


i couldn't pick I like them all! Esp the one with the heavy looking through the door with that pissed off look! LOL
 
so what is the casino money used for anyways? :laugh:

*edit* Sig is for Monday madness lol
 
I really wish I had taken a pick of how many negative kills I had, once I figured out team damage was on it was game over...
 
Remember guys, when you hit people, balloons and confetti come out! =D
 
Remember guys, when you hit people, balloons and confetti come out! =D
Is that true in real life too? I'll have to try that.
And Pyro Gurl, why do you have 2 screenshots of you about to cave in 2fast(who is on your team)'s head?
And thank you once again Zergs (and Red Flag I guess, even though he crashed the server) and I still think Protosspower is a good name.
 
aw cmon just two people posted! more more more more more

They're all afraid too after the reward for the highest scorer in the e vs eG before this last one, where the reward was, "uhhhhhh.....a hug from a random stranger. Have fun."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top