Heres my new vid intro

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
I hope by the end of the week ill have the extra RAM installed in my comp and after that, ill have my new spy vid out. In the mean time heres a small taste of my new spy vid intro with clips from my new spy vid...hope u guys like it. Now I didnt like the DR, but as u will see I use it...after the recent patch, i found the DR very very useful. In my new vid you will see me use it as well as the C&D. This is my second time making an intro using Adobe After Effects CS4, hope u like it...once i have it complete, I wanna have the flame thrower sounds when the name catches fire and the dead ringer sounds when a new name pops up...but its a work in progress.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMjyKZberZw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMjyKZberZw[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Me like me like me like!

Although maybe instead of the words burning away you could make them..say..."Vanish" Like a spy would? Just thought it may add to the mood a bit.

But I like the clips, they actually show SOME skill, rather than just backstab this and that. I really like the clip of you dead ringer-ing the intel then a scout picking it up, sneaky sneaky!
 
Last edited:
Frisky...this is AMAZING! I love this intro! Thanks for posting it, cant wait to see more!!!
 
wow man. you're definitely getting better at the video/effects editing... and the music is amazing for this too
that was amazing. i can't wait to see the final product
 
Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you guys like it...one thing though and I was just wondering. Does anyone think its to short or perhaps I should have the words burn in a diff way or keep it as is?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top