Hey guys, well news came my 10 year old Compaq Presario SR1215CLs motherboard fried.
I went to ibuypower and sorted through and built me this PC for 761$s which I rather love the price.
I wanna know if yall think its epic or if anything should be tweaked to meet required preformence.
Be aware I dont need a hardcore PC - I only play Source games or AA3 and not stuff like Crysis so 800-1000$ pc is not what I think I need.
But tell me what you guys think and if I should tweak or change anything and please explain in detail why. :3.
Cause it'll be hard to get the money and going up will need to be reasonable.
Case
Raidmax Enzo Gaming Tower Case Red
Processor
[=== Quad Core ===] Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4x 2.66GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1333FSB)
Processor Cooling
Certified CPU Fan and Heatsink
Memory
4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair-Value or Major Brand
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT PCI-Express x16 ? 1GB Single Card
Video Card Brand
Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA
Motherboard
Asus P5KPL-CM Intel G31 Chipset w/6-channels, Gb LAN, S-ATA 3Gb/s, USB 2.0, Single PCI-E MB
Power Supply
800 Watt -- Power Supply Quad SLI Ready
Sound Card
3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card
Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Hard Drive
500 GB HARD DRIVE [Serial-ATA-II, 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 16M Cache]
2nd Optical Drive
[** Special !!! ***] LG 22X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD?R/?RW + CD-R/RW
Drive-Black
Flash Media Reader/Writer
12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer-Black
Operating System
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic + [Free 60-Day !!!] Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access ....) 32-Bit
Keyboard
iBUYPOWER USB Keyboard with 18 Internet Hot /Multimedia Keys-Black
Mouse
iBUYPOWER 1600 dpi High Sensitivity Internet Mouse-Black
Speaker System
iBUYPOWER 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System
USB 2.0 Accessories
Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
Warranty
Standard Warranty Service-Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support
Rush Service
Rush Service Fee (not shipping fee)-No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Out in 5~10 Business Days
Again I just want a PC that will run any source game on a good setting (eG All med or high) and give me a better FPS and smoother gameplay without costing me a ton.
I went to ibuypower and sorted through and built me this PC for 761$s which I rather love the price.
I wanna know if yall think its epic or if anything should be tweaked to meet required preformence.
Be aware I dont need a hardcore PC - I only play Source games or AA3 and not stuff like Crysis so 800-1000$ pc is not what I think I need.
But tell me what you guys think and if I should tweak or change anything and please explain in detail why. :3.
Cause it'll be hard to get the money and going up will need to be reasonable.
Case
Raidmax Enzo Gaming Tower Case Red
Processor
[=== Quad Core ===] Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q8400 (4x 2.66GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1333FSB)
Processor Cooling
Certified CPU Fan and Heatsink
Memory
4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Memory Module Corsair-Value or Major Brand
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT PCI-Express x16 ? 1GB Single Card
Video Card Brand
Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA
Motherboard
Asus P5KPL-CM Intel G31 Chipset w/6-channels, Gb LAN, S-ATA 3Gb/s, USB 2.0, Single PCI-E MB
Power Supply
800 Watt -- Power Supply Quad SLI Ready
Sound Card
3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card
Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Hard Drive
500 GB HARD DRIVE [Serial-ATA-II, 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 16M Cache]
2nd Optical Drive
[** Special !!! ***] LG 22X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD?R/?RW + CD-R/RW
Drive-Black
Flash Media Reader/Writer
12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer-Black
Operating System
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic + [Free 60-Day !!!] Microsoft Office 2007(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access ....) 32-Bit
Keyboard
iBUYPOWER USB Keyboard with 18 Internet Hot /Multimedia Keys-Black
Mouse
iBUYPOWER 1600 dpi High Sensitivity Internet Mouse-Black
Speaker System
iBUYPOWER 2.1 Channel Stereo Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System
USB 2.0 Accessories
Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
Warranty
Standard Warranty Service-Standard 3-Year Limited Warranty + Lifetime Technical Support
Rush Service
Rush Service Fee (not shipping fee)-No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Out in 5~10 Business Days
Again I just want a PC that will run any source game on a good setting (eG All med or high) and give me a better FPS and smoother gameplay without costing me a ton.













