Ok this seems to be what I may be going with. This is my first full build so I welcome criticism and critique. :chair:
Case: Leaning towards
this one because it is a full size case and digging the build of it. But I like
this one as well, well built and a lot of good comments. But I am looking for one with a display for seeing my temps and what-not, don't have the slightest idea on how to hook those up sooo ...
Mobo: A lot of people told me to go with
this simply because it's features. Read the reviews, seems good enough to me. Don't know a lot about boards.
CPU: A power horse of a processor,
this should run quite nicely. Some thermal paste as well.
PSU: I have two choices the
850w or
650w, might just go with the larger of the two for future upgrade needs.
RAM: 4G of
this should be enough I would think.
HD: I don't know a lot about hard drives but
this should do fine, 1TB is more than enough. Besides all the specs look the same.
DVD/CD: Meh
this should do fine.
Video Card: I'm still working on that, deciding betwen 4 or 5 cards.
What am I missing?:huh:
Total price (adding $150 for Graphics Card): $765-$800