Name
avid
Age:22
Location:Concord CA
Steamid:arkhammer688
About me Hi ego you may have seen me on the 2 fort servers, well I now want to join you if i may. I have Gamed all my life from the atari and up.I love to cook and play Tf 2.
1) Why do you want to join eGO?: I like The players here
2) What is your fav. class?: Soldier
3) When are you usually able to play?:when im at home..........alot lol
4) Do you understand what eGO is about?(explain): Gaming having fun being a team.
5)
6)favorite map?:2 fort
Recommended by: =(eG)=™Coupon Queen < SR >
avid Age:22
Location:Concord CA
Steamid:arkhammer688
About me Hi ego you may have seen me on the 2 fort servers, well I now want to join you if i may. I have Gamed all my life from the atari and up.I love to cook and play Tf 2.
1) Why do you want to join eGO?: I like The players here
2) What is your fav. class?: Soldier
3) When are you usually able to play?:when im at home..........alot lol
4) Do you understand what eGO is about?(explain): Gaming having fun being a team.
5)
6)favorite map?:2 fort
Recommended by: =(eG)=™Coupon Queen < SR >




