A quick thank you.

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
I wanted to thank all who showed up for the BT event. Even though It wasnt the kind of training I need or thought it would be. It was fun being with the community and hanging with all of you.I enjoyed every minute of it and It made me happy to be part of this community. Being in a game like that with all of you made me feel like I was part of something big. Theres a bit of a sense of brothership among us all. I would have to say that was the funnest 30 minutes ever on Counter Strike. Again thank you all and even though this is within my first week inside the eGO community I really enjoyed myself among all of you. Thanks much guys.
 
yea you should def come to more of our events! they are all fun. you know with admins having there way with players and different maps, its just all around fun!! def see you around the servers and playing more!
 
If you want training or need it you can pm any of the BT instructors.
 
lol thanks Lavish. If I could get a list of instructors that would be great. Because All I really need is tips on controlling recoil and tips on checking around corners and what to do in certain situations. And ImDead you'll certainly see me around more in server events and everything like that. It was a load of fun and I enjoyed myself. Im thinking of doing the Dog Tag event tomarrow. Ill have to see what I have planned and see when Im available. But Ill most likely be there.
 
Nice said, and RAzor you can go to Steam Comminty and click on eGO CS:S Division and look around on the pages for the list. Easy to spot, but hard to navigate throuhg words.
 
just visit the forums a lot and look at the calender to see what events are on that day.
 
Yeah, every event is almost pure fun, keep going and the feeling is likely to be duplicated.
 
the events are awesome :D They're really fun and I always have a great time playing in them
 
Last edited:
Im sure it is. But BT Felt more like a have some fun with the community even other than a training session. Ill most likely end up just asking an Instructor for a private session.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top