Falcon Extravaganza


news_ego_beast.png


Santa dropped off a few presents a little early this year at eGO...

Shortly after a meeting between D-Link and JohnT, Dominion, and GardenGrove, John received a phone call letting him know that 100 Novint Falcons
had arrived at his office.


John's initial reaction to the 7 pallets sitting at his office doorstep.
2.png



Dominion shares some excitement with John. Note: There is a whole other row of Falcons behind the ones shown.
1.png



If you have to ask...
3.png



7 demolished pallets, many drinks, and an hour later...
4.png


​
 
I could take some of those boxes off your hands.. you know, just to help out with the storage space and everything... of course if 1 of the falcons happens to be gone, it would just have been an error in calculation.
 
I want to do a custom paint job on one of them... Do we have any white color schemed ones?
 
My my, let me help you guys by taking one of those oh so heavy boxes off your hands :)
God I'm such a good member.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top