S Sanzo Poster Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 196 Jul 19, 2009 #1 Hey guys you know you missed me and Im back from Iraq for R@R so I hope to catch yall on dod im a bit rusty so take it easy on me.
Hey guys you know you missed me and Im back from Iraq for R@R so I hope to catch yall on dod im a bit rusty so take it easy on me.
Craig_Machine(the) Poster Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 173 Jul 19, 2009 #3 Welcome back and stay safe!
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Jul 19, 2009 #7 Welcome back! and hope to see you on servers
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Jul 19, 2009 #8 Welcome back sport. I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
S Sanzo Poster Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 196 Jul 22, 2009 #10 Thank you all for the warm reception I hope to see you all on the servers.